Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Maine Guy is still alive...

Breaking my self discipline just to post this

...but I do it because I know so many of you are worried about me and I want to let you know I'm ok! I haven't killed myself this weekend partying ....yet.

Fo' Real though, I'm busy doing the whole school thing. I'm super focused, super motivated, and at arguably my busiest two weeks of school, so I need to ride it out as long as it lasts. I promise a post sometime by Wednesday that should be extensive.

Also I am now a verified blog on the College Blog Network
...which is an awesome website of college blogs, peep that shit.

I'll leave ya'll with one of my own thoughts from the passed few days so this post isn't completely wasted...

I found myself staring at a girl walking on the sidewalk towards me around noon...she was a 6 or 7 on my 1-10 scale (10 being hot, 1 not) and my standards are mad high (it's bad, I know) well anyway... It was bad, I was grillin' this girl down, straight up undressing her with my eyes... it was so uncalled for.

Then I snapped outta my trance and realized she was doin' the same damn thing to me... I felt naked. So naked. Which is fine because I like being naked. ....just ask The New Hampshirite

So what I learned from that is... you can't spend 100% of your time checkin-out girls because you will miss the times they are checking you out.... btw girls are WAAAAY more discrete and well disciplined in checking out guys than guys are at checkin out girls. This is fact.

Also I realized if I could take my single self back in time to that moment, i would've winked at her or said something ridiculously seductive, yet... subtle. Like "hey, my eyes are up here."

Alright back to my studies in the library up here in North Bumfuck Maine. btw, there's mad pretty girls in here... i wonder if any of them have read this blog... prob. not, they're all reading the UNH blog... traitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment