Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Umaine Hockey, UNH Blogger, Live News

I don't know where to start really with what I'm intending to be a short post...

Ahhh right, UMaine hockey, young, but really moving into a year where they should be better than last and actually a bit more exciting with a projection to have a LOT more scoring than last year.

Ahh fuck who am I kidding I don't go to the hockey games because I'd rather watch the Celtics or go to the gym. Fuck me, right?

Doesn't change the fact that I am rooting for Umaine hockey, especially over UNH (unsure no hotdogs) ...yeah, i just said that. What!!
-why am I being so belligerant right now? No, I'm not drinking alcohol, however, I am drunk with emotion because of comments posted by the blogger The New Hampshirite under his post on the upcoming UNH hockey season, regarding OUR Umaine Blackbears...

when i posted this comment, respectively: "Maine will probably whoop UNH's ass this year... just sayin"
he replied with this... (also this is not the first time he has made this comment to me, and it's getting old and unoriginal) : "not gonna happen. mrs. karyia is done making babies, therefor Umaine hockey is nonexistent."

HOW DARE HE. What an asshole. Let's make him eat his words this season. In fact, swallow them whole, I hear he has that ability what with all his practice taking massive cock all the time at Gayhampshire.



(disclaimer: the new hampshirite is not gay and there is nothing wrong with being homosexual)


Let me leave you with this though; because it is beyond amazing: a local New York (go figure) TV news station broadcasted this live... and props to the anchor for coining a great phrase on such a big stage...

"k, I'll do that"
wtf???

No comments:

Post a Comment