Monday, September 7, 2009

First Post / Labor Day

So there are a few things to get out of the way with this first post. Not that I intend to have any followers, since I'm only writing this blog to track stupid college stories and stuff that happens to me here at Umaine, but just in case let me lay down some background stuff.

First of all I'm from New Hampshire and YES I really do go to Umaine, and YES I really do get asked "Why did you choose Umaine?" by anyone from New Hampshire.
My Response is always the same: Umaine has the better gym and I'm far enough from my parents they don't want to visit nor do they expect me home to visit.

That's all I'm going to bore you with about me.

Today is Labor Day and instead of reading a great blog from the other side of the spectrum http://unhblog.blogspot.com/ try spending some time learning what Labor Day is even about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labor_day
it's quite interesting. If you are unemployed and think having a job is not something that will ever be important to you, then go read http://unhblog.blogspot.com/

I'll try to find some ridiculous Maine picture or news story for you... err for me, tomorrow. Because remember I'm writing this blog for me, not for you, but that is what will make you love it, need it, crave it, so much.

This Bear Just Don't Care

1 comment:

  1. You got to learn how to link those sites. (While typing high-light the item you want to link and click the link button above the text box and enter the URL in that pop-up.) I look forward to a long blogger rivalry/relationship. haha.

    Stay classy, not UMassy.

    ReplyDelete