Friday, September 18, 2009

Weekend

On the docket for the weekend:

-Supporting my sister as she takes part in the 800 person Triathlon in Freeport Maine: Read about Lobsterman Here
-Helping my other sister move into her new apartment in Manchvegas
-Visiting the Nike Employee Store (basically 50% off everything)
-Going home to do laundry and see parents, more importantly my Australian Shepard Patch.
-Going to visit my favorite subshop MOE'S ITALIAN SANDWICHES!!!

Probably no posts until Sunday/Monday
Though I picked up the Umaine Paper, The Maine Campus. I saw some articles in there that I wanted to write about... also H1N1 is a hot topic right, my law teacher said if we have a scratchy throat she recommends we quarantine ourselves in our basements... she's a strong personality.

-Please remember to comment, and also I forgot to mention that the quote below this post from my Management Information Systems teacher is funnier when you know that he is Bald and rocks a soul patch... and he's talking about the importance of Image... it was awesome comedy.

So with that I leave you with a picture of Patch: please leave comments!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment